maandag 1 februari 2010

Collaboration


I though it might be fun to see what happens when two people have to share one keyboard to type massages. I cut two keyboards in such a way that each person has half of the alphabet to work with. I'm interested in how people will collaborate in such a case. The users are not able to speak with each other. So I could start a sentence but my co-writer does not know what that sentence or word is so he or she needs to complete it. or at least try to construct a proper word and sentence. 
It might be nice to enter a chat room and see wether you could have a proper conversation with some one. 
Technical difficulties to reconnect the circuitry made me change to another keyboard and use two circuits. This has the disadvantage that I cannot make a clean jigged edge. In a few days I get my order of some missing components and than I should be able to wrap it up soon and start experimenting. 

Geen opmerkingen: